Friday, February 10, 2012

Week 1 Reflection

My holiday was really good. This week has been pretty easy. That's what I'll admit. I feel like everything is old but new somehow. It doesn't matter whether you are good at doing something, it's whether you try your hardest and I've been trying to do everything well at school. My friends are almost all here and well. Obviously the grade sixers from last year aren't here which is kind of sad so I probably won't get to see them all the time anymore. My week and a couple of days have been pretty good otherwise. I really liked the mind-maps and the picture drawing was pretty cool aswell. I have been working hard on my picture story and it is going well by my standards so far. By the way, my standards are pretty high. I didnt go swimming so I had to stay behind to do an activity on anything to do with water pretty much. We've got about 20 questions which we have to write the answer to. There is from Word Searches to dictionary meanings to Detailed Diagrams for sailing boats. It's a cool activity but it is a bit hard considering that we had to have it finished in 4 or 5 days! And that is basically my reflection.

EL.

2 comments:

Please be aware that all comments are moderated and any offensive or otherwise inappropriate material will not be published.

Thank-you for leaving a comment.