Friday, February 17, 2012

Week 2 Reflection


This week has been pretty good. We've done a little bit more work than last week.
We started reading the "Water Horse" on Monday. I think it's really good and i'm pretty sure that the rest of the grade likes it to.

We just finished school swimming. Today was really fun because we got to go on the waterslide and play some other fun games. Oh, yeah and did I mention, on Monday before swimming we had to learn how to factor numbers! Probably one of the most boring subjects on earth. On Tuesday some of us had to do a Torch Test. I think it's more like a TORTURE TEST! But luckily I didn't have to do it. YES! On Wednesday Mr.Moons said we were doing persuasive writing. Art vs P.E. All the people that thought Art was better had to go on one side of the room and the people who thought P.E was better had to go on the other side of the room. Then we had to write why our choice was better!
FC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be aware that all comments are moderated and any offensive or otherwise inappropriate material will not be published.

Thank-you for leaving a comment.